- RSS Channel Showcase 7042307
- RSS Channel Showcase 5781647
- RSS Channel Showcase 6083326
- RSS Channel Showcase 6617413
Articles on this Page
- 06/17/15--04:53: _It’s Men’s Health W...
- 06/19/15--05:32: _Happy Father’s Day!
- 07/01/15--06:59: _Where to Celebrate ...
- 08/13/15--09:30: _Take advantage of t...
- 09/04/15--05:23: _How to celebrate La...
- 11/09/15--05:46: _Many thanks to all ...
- 11/17/15--06:51: _Best & Worst Thanks...
- 12/02/15--07:40: _When it comes to vo...
- 04/15/16--09:19: _Boston Marathon Mon...
- 06/03/16--07:42: _Celebrate Great Out...
- 06/30/16--10:08: _How to celebrate Ju...
- 07/06/16--09:50: _Getting married? Wh...
- 10/06/16--08:53: _Your New England Fa...
- 11/10/16--07:43: _Veteran’s Day 2016:...
- 11/21/16--08:28: _Thanksgiving 2016: ...
- 12/16/16--09:39: _‘Tis the season
- 02/02/17--05:45: _Are you ready for t...
- 04/14/17--07:50: _Celebrate spring wi...
- 05/09/17--06:22: _Thank a teacher dur...
- 06/08/17--09:16: _Another reason why ...
- 06/17/15--04:53: It’s Men’s Health Week!
- 06/19/15--05:32: Happy Father’s Day!
- 07/01/15--06:59: Where to Celebrate Independence Day in New England
- 08/13/15--09:30: Take advantage of tax free shopping this weekend
- 09/04/15--05:23: How to celebrate Labor Day in New England
- 11/17/15--06:51: Best & Worst Thanksgiving Driving Times
- 04/15/16--09:19: Boston Marathon Monday 2016 Toolkit
- 06/03/16--07:42: Celebrate Great Outdoors Month in June
- 06/30/16--10:08: How to celebrate July 4 in New England
- 10/06/16--08:53: Your New England Fall Foliage Toolkit
- 11/10/16--07:43: Veteran’s Day 2016: Deals & Meals & More for Vets
- 11/21/16--08:28: Thanksgiving 2016: Best times to travel
- 12/16/16--09:39: ‘Tis the season
- 02/02/17--05:45: Are you ready for the Super Bowl?
- 05/09/17--06:22: Thank a teacher during National Teacher Appreciation Week
- 06/08/17--09:16: Another reason why local insurance agents are a good bet
June is Men’s Health month, and this being the week leading up to Father’s Day, it’s also Men’s Health Week. The purpose of Men’s Health Week & Month is to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early … Continue reading
Wishing Dads everywhere a fabulous Father’s Day. We thought this video tribute to one person’s Dad was pretty impressive. Vietnamese architect Le Phong Giao composes incredible animated paintings in sand. This one is called “This Is My Father’s World.” It’s … Continue reading
Independence Day in New England – does it get any more authentic than that? From America’s Oldest 4th of July Celebration in Bristol (230 consecutive years!) and the Boston Hatch Shell on the Esplanade to Old Sturbridge Village Independence Day … Continue reading
Save some money this weekend! In Massachusetts, the 6.25% sales tax is being waived as a tax holiday over Aug. 15-16, an annual tradition that goes back more than a decade. Buy almost any purchase of goods tax-free if they … Continue reading
As we begin the Labor Day weekend, AAA reports that drivers will see the lowest Labor Day gas prices since 2004 – the current average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gas is $2.46, although it could vary by … Continue reading
We salute and honor our veterans this week! Here’s a touching tribute video of Norah Jones singing the American Anthem with some great portraits of veterans through our history. On Veterans Day, as a small token of appreciation for service, … Continue reading
If you’ll be driving to visit friends or family on Thanksgiving, you’ll enjoy remarkably low gas prices. Gas Buddy reports that the national average per gallon is $2.139, down .73 from last year’s average of $2.876! And last year, we … Continue reading
For yesterday’s Giving Tuesday, we were pleased to highlight some of the charitable efforts of Renaissance Alliance members at our Caring Company blog. Renaissance insurance agents are local agents, living and working in the communities they serve. As such, community … Continue reading
This year will mark Boston’s 120th Marathon and the forecast is sunny and warm. If you plan to attend, we’ve gathered some links and tools to help you prepare … or if you’re an armchair observer, we have links to … Continue reading
Since 2008, Governors from across the country have joined the President in proclaiming June as Great Outdoors Month. The event began as Great Outdoors Week under President Clinton in 1998 and grew significantly under both the Bush and Obama administrations. … Continue reading
Here in New England, everything about the upcoming July 4 weekend looks promising – the weather looks spectacular, gas prices are low and the region is chock full of events and celebrations. We’ve listed links to information on some of … Continue reading
Getting married? There’s a lot you need to think of both before and after the wedding, but in all the planning, one of the things that is often overlooked is your insurance insurance needs. Have you notified your insurance agent … Continue reading
With the fall season upon us, our brilliant foliage is the envy of the nation. People from all over the world travel here, but we can just hop in our cars and travel an hour or two in any direction … Continue reading
Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day, a national day to recognize and honor those who have provided military service to our nation. See the video below for an interesting history of the holiday. It’s a federal holiday so most federal offices are … Continue reading
What’s America’s favorite Thanksgiving pie? If Google searches are any indication, then it’s pumpkin pie followed by apple. Unless you live in Alabama, Louisiana or Mississippi, where pecan pie is the favorite. At Google Trends, you can find out pie … Continue reading
It’s Friday afternoon in the middle of the holiday season, a perfect time to offer a seasonal serenade – a medley of songs and carols for your amusement! If you’ll be shopping on or offline this weekend, be sure … Continue reading
It’s one of our favorite days of the year, particularly when a hometown team is in the lineup: Super Bowl Sunday! OK, we hate to be a spoiler, but Teddy the prognosticating porcupine holds a 4 to1 record of correctly … Continue reading
This weekend, most of the country’s celebrations include Easter and Passover, but for many of us in New England, it’s also Marathon Monday weekend. In Massachusetts, Monday is celebrated as a state holiday, not for the Marathon, but for Patriots’ … Continue reading
May 7 through 12 is National Teacher Appreciation Week – and the 9th is National Teacher Appreciation Day. If you stop and think who influenced and shaped your life the most beyond your parents, it was probably a teacher! Maybe … Continue reading
On more than one occasion, we’ve touted the many ways that buying insurance through a local insurance agency is a good bet – personal service, expertise, advocacy, risk mitigation and more. But here’s another reason — local agents give back … Continue reading